This pad has gel inserts like no other pad on the market today! Impact Gel gives your horse's back ultimate protection from performance and saddle fit issues, injury or just everyday work loads.
Outer shell is made from high quality suede fabric. Inserts are made from closed cell perforated foam with Impact Gel poured into them to minimize weight.
- Has a 2 inch spine to allow more freedom of movement along back.
- Anti microbial and breathable spacer fabric underside.
- Non slip suede fabric on top.
- Perforated gel inserts for complete protection of horse's back.
One size fits saddles up to 18 inch.
Color: Black, white, peacock blue and burgundy.
What is Impact Gel?
- Antimicrobial - Impact Gel’s surface is in-hospitable to the growth of bacteria and fungi. Testing has indicated a 100% inhibition to both types of microbes.
- Temperature resistant - Impact Gel disperses heat energy horizontally through the gel up to temperatures of 250F, higher than the boiling temperature of water. Likewise, in temperatures as low as -40F, Impact Gel retains its energy absorbing properties.
- Shock absorbing - Impact Gel exhibits incredible shock absorption properties because of how energy is transferred and dissipated through the molecular structure of the gel. Energy flows horizontally through the gel away from the impact location, similar to ripples on the surface of a pond.
Impact Gel’s ongoing research, combined with vigorous testing by the equine industry’s leading riders has resulted in the development of a comprehensive product line that delivers unmatched performance and comfort to both the horse and rider.
Impact Gel pads have two distinct benefits that out perform our competitors and are unsurpassed in relieving pressure points caused by a poor fitting saddle, a major cause of white spots.
We are also unequaled in dissipating energy that is transferred onto the horse, therefore the animal stays fresher longer and performs better.
At Impact Gel we believe that what we do makes a difference every day.
Washing and care: Remove inserts before washing in cold water on gentle cycle. Do NOT tumble dry.