Achieve smoother transitions, better laterals and lengthier expansions with this dressage half pad. Do you have saddle fit issues? or horse with a sore back? we are certain this pad will help ease these conditions.
This beautiful dressage half pad has our infamous perforated gel that absorb pressure from ill fitting saddles and weight from the rider, permitting the horse to work all the more proficiently and easily under seat.
- Has a 2 inch spine to allow more freedom of movement along back.
- Anti microbial and breathable spacer fabric underside.
- Relieves pressure points under saddle.
- Non slip suede fabric on top.
- Perforated gel inserts that can easily be removed for washing of the pad.
One size fits saddles up to 18 inch.
Colors: Black, white, peacock blue and burgundy.
What is Impact Gel?
Antimicrobial - Impact Gel's surface is non accommodating to the development of microscopic organisms and parasites. Testing has shown a 100% restraint to the two kinds of organisms.
Temperature safe - Impact Gel scatters heat vitality evenly through the gel up to temperatures of 250F, higher than the bubbling temperature of water. Similarly, in temperatures as low as - 40F, Impact Gel holds its vitality retaining properties.
What is Impact Gel?
- Antimicrobial - Impact Gel’s surface is in-hospitable to the growth of bacteria and fungi. Testing has indicated a 100% inhibition to both types of microbes.
- Temperature resistant - Impact Gel disperses heat energy horizontally through the gel up to temperatures of 250F, higher than the boiling temperature of water. Likewise, in temperatures as low as -40F, Impact Gel retains its energy absorbing properties.
- Shock absorbing - Impact Gel exhibits incredible shock absorption properties because of how energy is transferred and dissipated through the molecular structure of the gel. Energy flows horizontally through the gel away from the impact location, similar to ripples on the surface of a pond.
Impact Gel’s ongoing research, combined with vigorous testing by the equine industry’s leading riders has resulted in the development of a comprehensive product line that delivers unmatched performance and comfort to both the horse and rider.
Impact Gel pads have two distinct benefits that out perform our competitors and are unsurpassed in relieving pressure points caused by a poor fitting saddle, a major cause of white spots.
We are also unequaled in dissipating energy that is transferred onto the horse, therefore the animal stays fresher longer and performs better.
At Impact Gel we believe that what we do makes a difference every day.
Washing and care: Remove inserts before washing in cold water on gentle cycle. Do NOT tumble dry.