We have added our infamous Impact Gel to the sternum area of this girth to reduce pressure off this very sensitive area, therefore freeing up the shoulders, creating larger movement.
This unique design has 3" wide English elastic against the horse’s skin to prevent rubbing and two 1 1/2" crossed elastic over the top. Not having the elastic next to the buckle prevents over tightening of the girth, ensuring your horse is able to breath and flex, while keeping the saddle secure.
Made from high quality, soft leather that is padded for extra comfort and to help prevent rubbing.
Cross-elastic for even pressure distribution over a wide area, shaped to allow free movement of the horse's elbows and shoulders.
- Made from high quality leather with the elastic split halfway down to even out the pressure points.
- Impact Gel on the sternum and belly.
- Cross-elastic inserts for even pressure distribution over a wide area.
- Anatomical shape for perfect fit, even on forward girthed horses.
- English girth elastic more minimal stretching.
What is Impact Gel?
- Antimicrobial - Impact Gel’s surface is in-hospitable to the growth of bacteria and fungi. Testing has indicated a 100% inhibition to both types of microbes.
- Temperature resistant - Impact Gel disperses heat energy horizontally through the gel up to temperatures of 250F, higher than the boiling temperature of water. Likewise, in temperatures as low as -40F, Impact Gel retains its energy absorbing properties.
- Shock absorbing - Impact Gel exhibits incredible shock absorption properties because of how energy is transferred and dissipated through the molecular structure of the gel. Energy flows horizontally through the gel away from the impact location, similar to ripples on the surface of a pond.
Impact Gel’s ongoing research, combined with vigorous testing by the equine industry’s leading riders has resulted in the development of a comprehensive product line that delivers unmatched performance and comfort to both the horse and rider.
Impact Gel pads have two distinct benefits that out perform our competitors and are unsurpassed in relieving pressure points caused by a poor fitting saddle, a major cause of white spots.
We are also unequaled in dissipating energy that is transferred onto the horse, therefore the animal stays fresher longer and performs better.
At Impact Gel we believe that what we do makes a difference every day.
Color: Dark Havana.
Size: 48" 50" 52" 54" 56" 58"